Anderson started his journey in the sport in the youth categories of the soccer team in his city. Even before turning professional he saw his career and almost his life being destroyed by addictions. He had his life impacted and his vision of the future transformed thanks to the influence of a coach.
After living international experiences as a football coach, he decided to return to Brazil and graduate with a bachelor’s degree in physical education, specializing in implementing social projects through sport. Today he is part of the pioneering team that provides training for coaches who want to make an impact whether in the lives of athletes, their team or their community.
Anderson is a 3D trainer who works professionally in the fitness field. Through his experience he has contributed to the training and development of new 3D trainers around the world.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics