Join us January 15-16th, 2020 in Orlando, Florida for the inaugural 3DI Athletic Director Summit.
Topics: Over the course of this 1.5 day summit, we will help you lay out a practical strategy to move your cultural vision forward from “survival” to “significance.” Along the way, you will pick up key insights about:
- understanding the Formula for Change
- how to create discontent to gain inertia
- casting a compelling vision to inspire
- developing tangible first steps forward
- lowering resistance and creating buy-in
- stabilizing your culture through training
- tools to engage all stakeholders
- mentoring people to foster growth
- establishing a framework for continued learning
- creating a common language to reinforce values
- effectively providing organizational care
- prioritizing your purpose over your goals
- other practical things you can do (i.e. effectively running meetings)
Location: Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort™
Hotel information below
Capacity: Space is limited to the first 40 attendees who register.
Cost: $250 if before 12/1/19 | $300 if after 12/1/19
What’s included? Shaping Culture Using the 3D Framework (online course), all live workshop sessions, lunch and dinner on Jan 15 and the summit workbook
Questions? Contact Mitch Hull at email@example.com or 719.287.3900
*More detailed info will be sent after you register
**Conference Registration does not reserve your lodging
***If you need to pay by check, contact Mitch Hull
|Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort™|
7301 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone: (407) 354-1101
Thank you for choosing Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort™ to be a part of your next great event! We are looking forward to seeing you soon and we are ready to uphold our reputation for great service & value. Rooms have been held for your group and to make reservations, please click on the link below.
At Drury Hotels, we know you have enough to worry about when traveling. In addition to the great rate, our generous amenities will brighten your group’s day and make your journey easier.
- Free Hot Breakfast – Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
- Free 5:30 Kickback®* – Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel – Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
- Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn – Freshly popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage make a great snack! Stop by the lobby for free soft drinks and popcorn every evening.
- On-Site Facilities – Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers.
Please make your reservations by Saturday, December 14, 2019 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 2395628.