Coach Chris has been coaching in a variety of sports and contexts since 1994. Since 2007 he has served exclusively in the area of track and field working with athletes from the novice level to high performance, coaching some of the top athletes in Canada as well as being selected for the coaching staff of several Team Ontario’s. A pastor as well since 2005, Chris has a passion for seeing coaches develop and experience the opportunity to transform the lives of their athletes through sport and being themselves transformed in the process.
Chris has a number of NCCP national coaching certifications and is a Certified Personal Trainer. He has been married to Jennifer for over 30 years and they have 5 children and 1 grandchild.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics