Daniel Chappell is a certified 3Dimensional Coaching presenter who has delivered workshops to coaches at every level of sport across the Midwest. Having played for 3Dimensional Coaches, Daniel has a passion for helping coaches envision their transformational purpose in coaching by capturing the hearts of their athletes.
A native of North Carolina, Daniel played three sports up through high school, and he continues to be involved in the world of sport coaching coaches. He currently serves vocationally as the director of Eastern Illinois FCA. He and his wife Emily have two sons: Sawyer and Judah.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics