Isaac Robert Kwapong is a Sports and Character coach with over 10 years of experience. Isaac is also the founder and director of Impact Youth Foundation a youth based organisation in Ghana that uses sports to nurture transformational leaders. His vision for youth sports was birthed in 2004 after he completed high school. Isaac has gone on to work in various sports and character coaching positions in some of the top international schools and sports academy such as Right to Dream Academy, Lincoln Community School, and Ghana Christian International High School.
Isaac is also a trained Sports consultant with certification from Sports Management World Wide based in the Oregon, USA. Isaac has mentored and coached hundreds of student athletes in Ghana who have gone on to excel in different areas of life. One of the most famous students athletes he has coached and guided is Ezekiel Ansah, who was drafted number 5 overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft to the Detroit Lions.
Isaac is very passionate about youth sports and understands that in order to positively influence and impact youth sports coaches and administrators involved in youth sports need to be equipped and engaged in the transformational message of 3D coaching. His goal is to help African coaches to move from the transactional approach of coaching to the transformational approach of coaching.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics