Joe has served in education, athletics and sports ministry for 38 years, in both the public and private sector. He is a certified athletic administrator (CAA) by the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA). Joe has a BS degree in Physical Education, Health and Social Studies, as well as a MS degree in Secondary School Administration from Pittsburg State University in Pittsburg, Kansas. Along with NIAAA and NFHS certifications, Joe maintains a current focus on a wide range of athletic leadership issues and topics.
Joe is currently the Director of Athletics at Asheville Christian Academy in Swannanoa, North Carolina. He and wife, Liz, have been married for 34 years and have four sons, three daughter-in-law’s and four grandchildren.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics