Kerry O’Neill is a certified 3Dimensional Coaching presenter who has delivered workshops to coaches at every level of sport from Florida to New Hampshire. Sharing his story of being raised by a single mom has enabled him to engage audiences and equip coaches to connect with their athletes.
An Iowa native, Kerry played college basketball at Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, OK and internationally in 11 different countries. He spent 8 seasons as Character Coach to the NBA Houston Rockets, including their ’94 and ’95 back to back World Championships. Along with presenting 3Dimensional Coaching workshops/clinics, Kerry is a sought after speaker to teams, sports banquets, and graduations. He was honored as a 2015 John C. Maxwell Leadership Award Top 10 Finalist.
In addition to his speaking schedule, Kerry serves as the Virginia Coastal Area FCA Director. He and his wife Barbara have 2 teenage children – Spencer and Abby.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics