Phil Burton is a certified 3Dimensional Coaching presenter who delivers training programs to coaches at every level of sport. He addresses critical issues of leadership, emotional intelligence, motivation and team cohesion. Specializing in both large and small group facilitation, Phil is committed to being a catalyst that helps coaches and players reach their full potential in both their professional and personal lives.
In addition to his speaking schedule, Phil has dedicated over 20 years to training and coaching youth at the Ron Burton Training Village. He currently serves at the V.P. of Training and Development concentrating on dynamic character and leadership, physical fitness, social and educational advancement and spiritual growth.
Phil played Division I football at Northwestern University. Upon graduation, he spent 12 years as a sportscaster covering Super Bowls, World Series, The NBA Finals and NASCAR for Comcast and ABC in Orlando.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics