The Administrator’s Handbook is designed to empower supervisors to guide their coaches through the 3D journey. This resource has everything sport administrators need to maximize the impact of training their coaches in 3D. It includes:
- a quick-reference guide to key online teaching points
- discussion questions that go with each online module
- a coaches’ evaluation tool for pre-season and/or post-season meetings
- dozens of interview questions to use while hiring new coaches
- suggested timelines and best-practices for implementing the training
- additional 3D content specific to sport administrators
*This handbook is designed to be used by those who are overseeing the certification process of the coaches they are leading.
One coach will impact more people in one year than the average person does in a lifetime. The question is, “Who’s coaching the coaches?”
The Administrator’s Handbook will empower those in authority over coaches to help them maximize their influence and leave a legacy of transforming lives. This tool is designed to be used in conjunction with the online course for certification and/or course for credit. In a typical scenario, an administrator will invest in training the coaches in their organization to be certified in 3Dimensional Coaching as a first step. This handbook will help administrators maximize their investment over the long-haul by providing practical strategies to continually build upon the initial training.