3D Athletic Director Summit
Overview: 3DI will host its annual 3D Summit for AD’s on 1/12-13/2022 in Orlando, Florida.
Capacity: Space is limited to the first 50 attendees who register.
Sale Price: The early-bird price of $275 will end after 12/15/21.
Questions: Contact Mitch Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816.535.0440.
Over the course of this day and a half day summit, we will help you lay out a practical strategy to move your cultural vision forward from “survival” to “significance.” Along the way, you will pick up key insights about:
- How to build and sustain sport culture using the 3D Framework
- How to make vision stick
- The formula to make change happen
- Getting buy-in from your coaches
- Managing the parent dynamic
- Measuring success and continuing development of coaches
Check out some of the highlights from the 2020 AD Summit.
Where: Drury Inn & Suites near Universal Orlando Resort™
7301 W. Sand Lake Rd., Orlando, FL 32819 | (407) 354-1101
(More hotel information below)
Jan 12 9:00am – 4:00pm
Jan 13 9:00am -11:30am
Registration Fee: $275.00 before 12/1/21 | $325 after 12/1/21
*Registration fee does not cover hotel/housing
Conference Hotel Rate: $119.00 + tax using group code 2448901
Speakers: Jeff Duke, the 3DI Leadership Team, and others.
What’s included? Shaping Culture Using the 3D Framework (online course), all live workshop sessions, lunch/dinner on 1/12/22 and the summit workbook.
More Hotel Information
At Drury Hotels, we know you have enough to worry about when traveling. In addition to the great rate, our generous amenities will brighten your group’s day and make your journey easier.
- Free Hot Breakfast – Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
- Free 5:30 Kickback®* – Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel – Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
- Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn – Freshly popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage make a great snack! Stop by the lobby for free soft drinks and popcorn every evening.
- On-Site Facilities – Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers.
Here are a few comments from attendees at the 2020 AD Summit:
“Best conference I’ve ever been to! This gives a solid framework to coaching done the right way!”
“The 3D Team is excellent. All presenters have a passion for the mission of 3D. All presenters were assessable to participants during breaks, breakfast and during dinners.”
“The info presented was awesome. It provided a launching point for where to go next with 3D.”
“I needed the time-out to evaluate myself, my program and my journey. It was inspirational to have some many people in the room pushing for these changes. Made me leave with renewed enthusiasm and vigor to get started!!”
“This summit was probably the most relatable conference I’ve attended. It provided all the material needed to implement 3D in our schools. I thoroughly enjoyed this summit.”
“I thought it did a great job of casting vision. Both for what can happen through the coach individually as well as in our area.”
“Great information with resources. Hands on approach with staff. Great testimony.”
“Vision/Mission was on point. Stayed focused on comfort and efficiency. Great networking and highly compact and effective!”
“I came looking for the next step to shape our school culture and help our coaches buy into the framework and I got exactly what I needed.”
“The summit was well organized and information was well planned out in delivery. Providing the ‘why’ prior to the how was critical.”
“I’ve had several years working with 3D materials so it was a great tie-together for me.”
“10/10. Each presenter did a great job in sharing and being available for discussion. I would love to see it be a week long!”
“It was great to revisit ideas I have heard in the past through 3D, and there was good information on how to move forward with 3D.”