Ray Reasland is a certified 3Dimensional Coaching presenter with over 35 years of experience teaching and coaching at every level from elementary through Division I student-athletes. Ray’s willingness to share his professional experiences and his passion for working with people captures the heart of his audiences. He regularly shares the 3Dimensional Coaching content as an instructor with colleagues seeking their State of Iowa Coaching Authorization/Certification.
Ray competed as a multiple sport athlete in high school and college, receiving All-State and National qualifying honors. He was inducted into the Hall of Fame at Buena Vista University (football and baseball athlete), New Hampton High School (football, track and strength coach) and Webster City High School (4-sport athlete). Ray has his masters degree in Kinesiotherapy from the University of Toledo and is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Upon resigning head coaching duties at Cornell College in 2005, Ray is now focused on teaching and mentoring coaches, personal training, and working with high school athletes and their families.
In addition to his work schedule, Ray serves on the Eastern Iowa FCA Board, has two sons, four grandsons, two granddaughters and lives with his wife, Nancy, in Mt. Vernon, Iowa.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics