Stephen Craig is a passionate Basketball Coach who has been involved in sport for over 20 years as both a coach and a full-time professional Sports Administrator within Junior sports development programs and most recently within the sport of sailing.
Stephen has worked with both Junior and Senior sporting teams with a key focus on creating and reinforcing team culture as its baseline.
Stephen has a strong passion to empower young athletes to achieve their own success on and most importantly off the court by focusing on the 3Dimensional Coaching concepts.
“I have seen strategies like the One Word and Spotlight drills change my athletes. 3Dimensional Coaching personally changed the way I coached; I have never coached teams so tight since utilising the 3D concepts within my own coaching.”
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics