Mark Hull has spent over 30 years working with coaches, seeing first-hand the pressurized world of sports and the highs and lows of coaching. A former art teacher, high school and college wrestling coach, and a parent of three children who’ve come through the club, high school and college programs, he’s seen the potential and pitfalls in it all.
For six years he served as the “character coach” for the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire football team, expanding that role to work with the UWEC softball, soccer, basketball & gymnastics teams. Mark has also been a presenter for USA Wrestling’s Coaches School at the Olympic Training Centers in Colorado Springs and Lake Placid; at the National Wrestling Coaches Association Convention, along with numerous school and club coaching staffs across the country. 3Dimensional Coaching is not just growing around the country but around the world. Mark serves as the Director of International Development for the 3D Institute. He has done 3D Workshops on four continents with coaches and sport leaders from more than 25 countries.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics