Sport has been central to Reon, and he has competed in school, club, and national level in Basketball, Rowing, Tchoukball, and Lacrosse. He began his journey as a coach in 2006 and had experience in coaching at Primary School, Secondary School, Junior College, Polytechnic, Club and National Team.
Attending a 3D Coaching Training in May 2012 at Orlando not only transformed the way Reon coaches but also gave him the passion for helping others to be transformational coaches. Since then, he has been conducting 3D Coaching workshops in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos.
Reon is committed to walking alongside coaches, athletes, and parents with the principles of 3D Coaching.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics