Wes Simmons is a national 3Dimensional Coaching presenter who has delivered workshops to thousands of coaches at every level of sport. From youth sports clubs to college athletic departments, from local school districts to National conventions, from Florida to California, Wes has captured audiences with the 3Dimensional Coaching content while sharing his personal experience of both playing for, and coaching with, a 3D coach.
Wes played college football at Northwest Missouri State University where he started on back-to-back NCAA DII National Championship teams. Upon graduation, he began his coaching career at Northwest while completing his Master’s degree in Athletic Administration. Since that time, his career has shifted from on-field coaching to coaching both athletes and coaches in all areas of life. Along with presenting 3Dimensional Coaching workshops/clinics, Wes serves as an adjunct lecturer at NWMSU where he teaches the 3D Coaching course to graduate students. He also regularly conducts “Guiding the College-Bound Athlete” seminars for parents, athletes, coaches and counselors across the country.
In addition to his speaking schedule, Wes serves as the CEO for 3D Institute. He resides in St. Joseph, MO, where he lives with his wife Amy and their 4 children.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics