Since its inception in 2014, Wes Simmons has served as the President and CEO of the 3D Institute. Under his leadership, the 3D Coaching message has spread across the country and around the world, impacting hundreds of thousands of people in more than 60 different countries.
As a presenter, Wes has spoken to thousands of leaders representing the arts, athletics, business, education, government, healthcare, and the non-profit sectors. From youth sports clubs to college athletic departments, from local school districts to National conventions, from Florida to California, Wes has inspired audiences with the 3D message.
As a student-athlete at Northwest Missouri State University, Wes started on back-to-back NCAA DII National Championship teams. Upon graduation, he began his coaching career at Northwest while completing his Master’s degree in Athletic Administration. Since that time, his career has shifted from on-field coaching to “coaching the coaches,” helping them to fulfill their purpose by using the 3D framework.
He resides in St. Joseph, MO, where he lives with his wife Amy and their 4 children.
Introductory Workshop Outline:
- Overview of 3D Coaching framework
- Diagnosing 2nd & 3rd dimension issues
- Understanding the 21st century athlete’s mindset
- Developing strategies to motivate from within
- Knowing practical next steps for the 3D journey
Typical 3D Workshops:
- School District Professional Development
- Athletic Director/Coach Convention Keynotes
- Coaching Clinic Breakout Sessions
- College Athletic Department Consulting
- Youth Sports Coaching Clinics